View Single Post
Old 01-05-2014, 12:11 AM   #5
fatallyblonde

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her

fatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputation

hmmmmm.
this year... I learned to be patient with myself and others... but to be careful of trust when ideology is valued over reality... that the people who love me will stand by me... and that I am stronger than I ever dreamed possible. I learned to be gentler and kinder to myself and I think, therefore, to others as well. I think I learned not to be so crazy! I learned how to manage money better which has also helped me a lot. I learned a lot about myself sexually and what I need going forward and became confident in that.
I learned a lot about nail art which has become a passion of mine!
It wasn't an easy year... or a very eventful one... as I was recovering from a nervous breakdown... but a lot of growth happened internally... so on the whole... a good year.
fatallyblonde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to fatallyblonde For This Useful Post: