View Single Post
Old 10-11-2015, 06:48 PM   #38
PaPa

How Do You Identify?:
GQ Butch Daddy
Relationship Status:
A Very Protective BIG Daddy...

Thanked 5,873 Times in 1,530 Posts
PaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST Reputation

Attending football games and having hot chocolate and your stadium blanket to keep warm while watching the game....

Another of my favorites which I did today was bought two pumpkins, roasted them and the seeds, and tomorrow I will puree it and make pies, custard cups, and some pumpkin muffins or cookies.

Locally they are also selling chestnuts, beautiful mums, and the fruit farms are selling their crops of apples. I bought a couple bushel of apples last week (or was it the week before?) and made up some apple dumplings, canned applesauce for winter and a couple apple crisps.

The brisk air motivates me and helps me get everything done. The leaves changing color like I posted yesterday is all over around me now. Sunday drives to see the mountains afire with color is amazing!

Yesterday and today was the apple butter festival where local vendors sell their wares. A woman I went to high school had a stand to sell her canned goods and knitted/crocheted crafts. Another sold her tackle/leather stuff that she makes for her store as well as jewelry.

Amazingly enough Fall is that time of year when members of our community come together for shared time such as these. It is nice to see faces of those I have not seen in years and meet new people along the way.

Fall is definitely one of my favorite times of the year.
PaPa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to PaPa For This Useful Post: