View Single Post
Old 07-01-2019, 09:12 AM   #14398
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,159 Times in 3,019 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'm not normally a cranky person but I'm feeling cranky. There are a few people at work not doing what they need to do and it's trickling down to what I need to be doing and it's making me get behind.

And a lot of the residents are super cranky and lashing out at me about whatever is going on for them.

And it's really hot in here. No air conditioning but I have a fan but also my phone sucks and a lot of people calling in have bad phones or talk really quietly so I have to keep turning off my fan to eliminate the noise to get a better shot at hearing what they are saying on the phone.

I'm very glad we have Thursday off.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post: