Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,088 Times in 8,590 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

1. That I wake up many time in the night.
  2. That I'm a graphic artist with no passion for my work. I love my job (in part) because I manage, distribute, and update art files instead of creating them.
  3. That I'm not good at original designs but am good at copying others' work. I would be an excellent counterfeiter, but I don't have the patience nor the inclination.
  4. That I had a car accident in 2014 where my soft-top car rolled over after I lost control after getting a flat tire while speeding on the freeway. I'm still amazed I walked away without even needing a band aid, though I am scarred mentally.
  5. That I'm having the inside of my garage painted a pale color of pink over the next couple days. Am looking at some paint samples this morning, and may even create a mural in the garage, but for now i'm starting with a pink palette that may remain blank. Very stoked about this!

Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post: