CherylNYC

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm a woman. Behave accordingly.
Relationship Status:
Single, not looking.

Thanked 7,151 Times in 1,206 Posts
CherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClintB View Post
...im afraid if I tell partners I'm stone, they will expect something that I may not end up being. Im afraid if I tell them I'm not stone then they will violate boundaries in ways that are very real and hurtful. I am still trying to grapple and heal from an ex who though she could show me a good time and "fix" me... it was aweful, embarrassing, and scarring. It darn near may qualify as assault, but in the end I went along with it out of guilt.

...There are mainly two groups of women: those that understand, and those that think you are something to break or conquer. And the second group is much much larger.
I'm so sorry that happened to you, ClintB. Yes, I agree that what you described sounds like sexual assault. I hope you're healing and thriving now.