LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Getting the news that I do not have to withdraw from school yet that I can take until the middle of October to figure things out.

Getting things accomplished:Four applications in,Two Dr appointments made,
Remembering to cancel the sleep study I forgot was scheduled for tonight, making the decisions that needed ti be made

Keeping My word to a friend by being there when she needed someone to listen to her and understand her difficulties with her son.

Staying in control of My emotions and not causing someone any more stress during a difficult time for her.

Keeping My word to Myself and continuing My journey by being true to who I am
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post: