View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 05:20 AM   #19
peachy

How Do You Identify?:
Me

peachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toughy View Post
peachypie..........Do you have any links to any studies that have been published by those guys you mentioned?
Hi Toughy, not from memory I'm afraid. Perhaps contact any people you are interested in directly and go from there. I think they all have websites, and they have all written several books which are probably listed on amazon. Sorry I can't be more help there.

I've just seen your comments re. you can do what psychics do, and that you don't let anyone mess around with your chi and just wanted to say you raised two very important points. I agree everyone can do 'psychic'. How people experience that aspect of themselves varies widely, just as everyone's has different artistic leanings or intellect.

I also, like you, do not recommend letting anyone mess around with your chi :-) I chose my healing facilitators extremely carefully. Spiritual healing, bio-energy healing whatever anyone wants to call it is as intimate as getting into bed with someone.

So if I'm doing it with someone they better be an angel... :-)

pp

Caution: contains hard stone

Last edited by peachy; 02-17-2013 at 05:46 AM. Reason: reread the thread
peachy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to peachy For This Useful Post: