Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
unmistakably
Preferred Pronoun?:
dearheart
Relationship Status:
In love, loved and Happy, thanks for askin'

Thanked 3,383 Times in 931 Posts
Nina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST Reputation
Default to begin...

1. I have a mustard thing...yes, mustard! I don't eat it that much but can't resist it when I find great, interesting, imported or gourmet mustards on crazy sale. At the moment there are 65 jars tucked away in the cupboard (okay, okay there might be another dozen up there)...the other day I went into a store which often has it...I got a gut feeling, but I steeled myself against temptation....I turned the corner and my heart dropped...why? there were lovely jars of a french preserve I love...now 18 jars of it are sitting next to the mustard...I gave the 12 jars of honey to my son...I was making my own homemade mustard for a while, but that seemed to be extreme---even for me!

2. I love to organize, and I'm good at it...I can find space where there is no space...it relaxes me...sooner or later most everyone I know asks me to give them an organizational hand...I'm always glad to do so...

3. I'd like to listen to the radio but I can't bear all the talking! One of my professional demands is that I listen to people talk...my preferred way for people to communicate to me is through interpretive dance !! ;>

4. I do not own even one pair of pants...all I wear are dresses

5. I think I lied about my height on my DL since I am shorter than it says...I am also lighter than listed...I worry that if I am kidnapped they will be looking for a taller, heavy woman and that's not me!
Nina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nina For This Useful Post: