View Single Post
Old 05-22-2010, 07:27 AM   #37
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default After Chemo charades

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetcali View Post
I have Stage 4 non-small cell lung cancer and am currently under the care of hospice. I have found this to be a seriously bizarre journey. What I have found most bizarre is that people already have me dead. They will ask Mike how I am doing but they don't ask me. There were only 2 people that would call and check in on me when I was going through chemo the rest got angry because apparently I wasn't communicating enough. The whole journey is just weird. I find it really odd that they got angry with me when I was undergoing chemo treatment and I couldn't put 2 words together let alone type. Yet they were angry with me for not communicating. Ummmm...hello.....you try having every cell in your body killed off, drugs shoved into your body, swell up like a balloon and then then try to act as if everything is just fine. LOL It ain't gonna happen.

The whole thing is just bizarre.

sweetcali
Post chemo
Get 2 paper plates. Glue a tongue depressor, or a couple of banana popsicle sticks. on each. Put a happy face on one side, and a sleepy face on the other. Trace your fist with middle finger extended on the other plate, and a bigger smile on the other side..

banana popsicles always make me feel better
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post: