Old 04-14-2010, 04:24 PM   #48
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I am disappointed that it's Tax Eve, someone moved my pile of very important papers for this occasion, and Mother Nature dropped of her monthly box of goodies.....early.

I am also disappointed that someone deleted a program I use regularly and had the permission of the actual owner of the community laptop to keep on the computer. No, actually, I'm quite pissed about that. AWW kind of pissed since it's cost me roughly 4 hours of my time going through and cleaning up the bits they forgot to delete so that I could get a clean re-install done and I had to re-authorize everything and download all my music again. Maybe I'm disappointed that it would not be considered justified homicide, now that I think about it.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote