Old 07-11-2018, 04:19 AM   #16
Dean Thoreau

How Do You Identify?:
Ftm - Male- exfemale
Preferred Pronoun?:
He’s Him
Relationship Status:
Has a gf

Dean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST Reputation

What a wild ride June was.
Ok I was at 100 T weekly... after a few weeks at that my body went wild. I’ve heard of sex drive but it got insane, finally one weekend and not sleeping for three days and a sex drive that could not be satisfied or calmed down and a rage that was beyond anything I have ever experienced; I sent my endocrinologist an email saying Help! I explained every outrageous thing I had done; many things that I was shocked I had participated in.
The doc said take a break from T, and bluntly monitored me daily, checking in, and even discussed hospital admission because everything was so insane. So for 10 days no T, from the last orewacko dose. I had blood work done on the 29th and on Friday got to see the results: total t was 426.6 ... normal range is 7-40. A bit high
Free t was 9.9. When norm is 0 to 4.
Well at least it was the T not just insanity.
Not sure what caused the T to go so high but
I am now back on with a low 25 dose, and will take things even slower this time on the way up. Truth be told I don’t ever want to go through that again. Doc said the behavior and etc were due to the T. The doc even volunteered to speak with the gf so she would understand that the T in my system had taken over. Suffice to say after the weeks of this and normal stresses the gf and I are no longer seeing each other.
Personally I was wanting to break up with myself. That person I did not recognize, and bluntly would prefer to never see again.
Post script here, in 8 days my t went from 244 to 426 and the dose never changed...so what caused the jump is under debate, and I swear I did not increase a dose on my own.
So that’s been my world and my mistress T, hopefully with the restart things will go more smoothly; one thing I have seen loud and clear is how every part of this transition affects a lot more people than me.
Now I just need to cancel a bunch of memberships to numerous web sites and a few clubs in a city nearby. I doubt I will be looking for that a second time.