Esme nha Maire

How Do You Identify?:
Tomboyish eccentric antique femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,091 Times in 541 Posts
Esme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST Reputation

Blimey Dean! I thought the moods I went through whilst they were finding the right dosage of oestrogen for me were bad, but they were nothing compared to what you've described! I'm so sorry to hear of what happened to you, and your not seeing your gf anymore :-(

I had a short patch of a week or so during the months in which my HRT dosage was being slowly raised where I got irritable at the clank of a falling molecule, and, weirdly, I experienced a greatly enhanced locational sense, my 3D spatial awareness was MUCH better than usual. My girlfriend was clearly getting niggled at me over my irritability, but as she had epic moodies with her periods, she understood, too. Then when the dosage was raised further, things calmed down, I went back to being my usual amiable self and my spatial awareness returned to normal.

And here was me thinking you guys have it generally easier.. I'll never think that again!
Esme nha Maire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Esme nha Maire For This Useful Post: