Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,103 Times in 8,595 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

I made breast of chicken (bone in) with dried herbs and lemon.

It was overdone (operator error) but very tasty. I’d rather have food overdone than underdone, so I was able to work with this.

The sauté feature is great. I used it to quickly brown the chicken then used it again at the end to reduce the spiced broth. Very good and everything worked well.

Here is a link to a 500 Keto Instant Pot Recipe Book I got at Amazon for less than a dollar (Kindle app version). I don’t recommend it for anything other than getting ideas and inspiration. I looked at their recipe for spare ribs and didn’t like their method of having the ribs sit in the water while cooking. There aren’t any photos and the electronic book isn’t layed out well. But there are lots of ideas, food combinations, and some recipes that will work for me.

So, I’m keeping the recipe book and the IP.

Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post: