Old 08-07-2014, 08:08 PM   #1044
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Went to the auction this evening. Normally the auction does not crack me up. A lady I've known for years sat behind my roomie and I. There was 2 tables of dog and cat toys, clothes treats etc. Also on the table was 2 duffle bags, I of course am thinking full of animal stuffs. I had the winning bid, my roomie went over looking threw the stuff and came back and sat down.

A while later I went over to the table and opened one of the duffle bags. I saw a thin elastic strap..then some frilly, lacey something. My mind goes dude clothes the bag, and DON'T pull anything out of it. Clearly not dog stuff. I turn to look at my 2 friends and they are cracked up at the puzzled yet surprised look on my face, close to being embarrassed I zip the bag shut and return to my seat.

Then at home, my roomie puts on rubber gloves, and starts taking stuff out of the duffle bags. Tiny sized stuff not very pretty stuff, IMO...roomie says this looks like a honeymoon bag. I didn't say anything but was thinking, my wife will only need an empty bag on our honeymoon.

Anyway what cracked me up was finding, "sexy" stuff mixed in with my dog and cat table deal.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post: