Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Thanked 11,145 Times in 2,755 Posts
Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicetgurl_30 View Post
I understand the concerns everyone has at this time about the game, is it better to ignore the game and simply do complaint, or bring more people to go to site look at then just get upset and cause more popularity for these kinda things. I mean about a month ago there was this game where u killed homeless ppl or drug wars.

Programming isnt going to stop, so the question is for me is, do u educate that ppl should be more thoughtful when creating video games or limit the content of video games all together, cause is it the killing of ppl in general or just gay ppl cause I think both are pretty bad
It will be something different next week. Meanwhile we are sitting here focused on a 19 year old boy, when the house of representatives are about to try to wreck havoc on our civil rights.

I'm a Soul Rebel

http://wannabereverend.wordpress.com/

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
Ebon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ebon For This Useful Post: