Thread: Postcards...
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2011, 12:32 AM   #262
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by socialjustice_fsu View Post
I agree...I think sending out the postcards should be on a 'as we can do it' basis. I have to admit I have loved doing this. Not sure what is more delightful ...sending or receiving!

I came up with an idea on what to do with mine...they are so beautiful and some are so whimsicle that I want to see them everyday. I used a little bit of double sided tape and posted them on the front of my master bedroom clothes closet. I can see them first thing every morning and know that beauty, good thoughts and special bfp people greet me each and every morning...it is a great way to start the day (of course, I could think of a number of other ways to start the day great but then it is just me and my two cats....).

T did something similar. Hy placed them on the doors to our bookcase. I have to admit I love seeing them everyday too.
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post: