View Single Post
Old 12-28-2009, 10:22 AM   #33
WILDCAT

How Do You Identify?:
Very PROUD BUTCH LESBIAN!

WILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST Reputation

Just so folks realize:

When a man (or anyone says) says, "I'd like to TAP that"... or "Hit it", they are primarily, no specifically talking sexually about fucking a woman (or man!) - and as in a damn good banging from behind, at that. That is it. Tapping or hitting that "ASS". Sexual object. Nothing more, nothing less.

Not that sex is wrong!

Have fun! I wouldn't want to have this as part of our history here worded like this, but it is freedom of speech! And when June asked for interpretation and the "spending the night" was acceptable as the "compromise in understanding" - just realize the replies will be come from various interpretations as well as the current social knowledge of what this means then - and for the readers of this site as well.

I am feeling offended by this thread start, but that is just me. It looks like some of you weren't sure what that "expression" actually referred to. Thus, I just wanted to share that in case it does in fact matter to you.

Thanks. (You should still have fun if this is your thing, though - really.)

WC
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WILDCAT For This Useful Post: