Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,619 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I had to pause on this awhile and really thing this thru. At first I thought because I am single I didnt have much to post. And I thought I could talk about my family and my pets. But something was nagging me There was something I wanted to say...

I can tell I am loved when I feel good about myself. When the well of love within me if full and bright and deep. Its reflected in how I take care of myself. In the way I present myself to others, by the way I tend to my home and how well I nurture myself in whay I eat and expose myself to. When my well is reflecting the moon and I can feel her wisdom and pay heed to it and dont act impulsively nor childishly. I dont need more than me in my life to feel balanced and complete. I certainly dont feel empty and scared without someone else when my well is wet and brimming.

I am so not thirsty right now. I really do feel loved. Self love. No one can take it away from me. That part is very important to me. No one is ever going to take anything away from me again...
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post: