Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
"Choose A Job You Love and You'll Never Have To Work A Day In Your Life"

In the Northern part of Michigan we said some similar "Find Something You Love DoingThen Figure Out A Way To Get Paid For Doing It".

I think this is VERY TRUE.....................

Sidebar: This is a Confucius saying actually not really a idiom, but I think they should count as well if it isn't derailing the thread to much.
I like it that you include author's of sayings who are not of dominant mainstream culture. I imagine Confucius sayings might have been, and still are, some of the most interesting sayings people might hear.

Thanks for posting about "choose an job you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life" -- I think there's a fair amount of truth to this saying. (Mostly true).

_____ ______