TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

Today's stressors came in the mail for mom today.
Letter 1 from social security stating they are taking away her SSI.
Letter 2, 3 and 4 are taking away her food stamps, medicaid, and assistance in paying her medicare payments and assistance with her RX costs.........trickle down effect from a mofo typo in the system between VA benefit amounts she will be receiving Dec.1st and her SSI/Social security being notified electronically. SOMEWHERE SOMEONE WITH FINGERS THAT DON"T WORK AND A MIND THAT CANNOT COMPREHEND that she actually receives 110 from VA NOT 220 in Dec. 2013 caused this f'n problem. NOW I have 15 days to get the system fixed so to RESTORE mom's full benefits of everything they took from her. THIS KINDA SHIT PISSES ME THE F OFF. I am so freaking stressed out today from making calls that would do nothing for her today, that it's pathetic. Turned it over to my younger sister to see if Social Security will talk to her, she's signed on as someone that can talk to them about mom's case with her case manager, even though mom was sitting in the room telling social security to talk to me about this to get it resolved before DEC 1st.
Why can't they get this shit right?? IS it that f'ng hard to do that job? JESSSUS H CHRIST man.
I hope that mom will move to TN to be near my younger sister whom handles most of the issues like this, so she can take care of her better than I can. My sister bought a home for her to move into but mom refuses to go there.
Mom cried so hard today when she read those letters then blurted out she was better off dead. I had to step in and get her mind right and tell her it was going to be alright. The stress that she already lives under with not enough money to live on and now this, just broke her today. All I could do was tell her it would be alright that we ...my sister and I... would make sure it got fixed. Then I find out that next year, the VA, Social Sec. and SSI are all giving a 1.5 percent pay raise next year in Jan 2014. so I'll have to go through another reporting of mom's income changing as soon as she gets that increase and deal with that then Before they start saying AGAIN that she owes back pay because they overpaid her like they did this year and the year before. IT's a never ending fucking battle with the gov't. and I'm just sick of it. Why can't they just make it more simple and do the job right the first time.
SMFH@ the system.

Anyone else dealing with this kinda shit yet???? I hope not.