View Single Post
Old 07-03-2018, 11:46 AM   #1552
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,500 Times in 3,158 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

This morning I woke up and caught Monte peeing outside his litter box and when I did he ran away. The only time he has ever gone some place other than the cat box, including today, is when after cleaning it, distracted by something else, I forgot to put fresh litter in. Even then he's never went on the carpet or on anything else difficult to clean. This morning it was an old coat I was using as a door draft stop. I don't shout at him, even raise my voice, chastise him in any way when he makes a mistke, so I don't know why he bolts when there's a mishap. Now he's hiding in the back room. It makes me wonder if maybe his old owners were mean to him, punished him harshly for that, or other things cats sometimes do. Once after accidentally tipping over a glass of water, he ran in the back room and hid. Well this time, even though he's put himself in jail, he didn't try to hide and I am being allowed visitation.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post: