View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 12:43 PM   #46
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 10,230 Times in 3,305 Posts
Talon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominique View Post

I've been using these ELF (eyes, lips face) brushes priced from $1 to $3 and availabe at Target or on line. They have the best eye lash curler too, also $1.

>>These are a hidden gem. I really like their eyeshadows and their lip glosses. I didn't know about their eyelash curler, though..Thank you.

Another discovery is baby wipes. I fell in love with them when I worked for Fed Ex and couldn't stand my hands being dirty all of the time. Now, I use them to quickly remove my make up. Ultra cheap. No fuss, no ruining my hand towels. I also buy these at target.
>>Aren't they great? I keep them in my bag, because they work so well at removing flaking eyeshadow or mascara from under the eyes, while you're on the go. And they don't leave a greasy residue behind.
Talon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Talon For This Useful Post: