Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my scorpion boo bear.

Thanked 32,014 Times in 9,951 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
Cutoffs. I can make them as short or as long as I like.

If you had to choose one, would you rather show up naked at a nearby church or babysit a room full of 2-year olds (with a couple puppies and a runaway hamster thrown in) for 24 hours?
*LOL*

No doubt I would babysit the room full of two-year-olds: We would have great fun and play a bunch of little kid's games like Hide-n-Seek, or Hop Scotch, or have a story-time hour, lots of finger foods, paper towels, drinks for kids and of course.... Nap Time.

Next time you choose: WYR Have a personal fulfillment day by going to the local trunk show of Ladies designer's dresses or WYR create your own day of luxury by utilizing spa services that include body massage with hot rocks and a clay body mask treatment?

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: