Thread: Here & Now...
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2011, 07:46 PM   #2074
Tangle

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme w/o the high maintenance
Preferred Pronoun?:
Two guesses ;-)

Tangle Has the BEST ReputationTangle Has the BEST ReputationTangle Has the BEST ReputationTangle Has the BEST ReputationTangle Has the BEST ReputationTangle Has the BEST ReputationTangle Has the BEST ReputationTangle Has the BEST ReputationTangle Has the BEST ReputationTangle Has the BEST ReputationTangle Has the BEST Reputation

Now wearing: work clothes. navy skirt, white tank, navy cardigan, brass sailor-button-colored hoop earrings, and brown pumps. oh, and blue glasses today.

Now eating: not a thing

Now drinking: water, wishing it were a gigantic martini. lol.

Now listening to: this melody i've been humming all day... i think i made it up, but am actually unsure.

Smell like: deodorant and conditioner and lotion - it goes well together, trust me.

Last website visited: hotmail

Last person who made you smile: one of my pediatric patients- such a sneaker! he tried to take two of my little candies and i caught him and he just giggggggled. it was really damn awesome. i almost asked his mom if i could take him home.

Now leaving for: haven't exactly decided yet. likely my living room for some Grey's Anatomy and packing.
Tangle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tangle For This Useful Post: