Wryly

How Do You Identify?:
bemused butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
polite ones, please
Relationship Status:
single butch

Thanked 1,568 Times in 620 Posts
Wryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST Reputation

Nightshade - thanks for the links. It looks interesting but I think I'll stick with the usual way for now. I get stressed out enough as it is - I can't imagine trying to do 2 at a time!
but I am sure I will try it at sometime in the future!

amiyesiam - I've done a few pairs but still not totally comfortable. Maybe it is because I am a self-taught knitter? A lot of stuff is trial and error - - but YouTube has been a big help!

lipstixgal - I find crochet difficult. I can never remember where the heck the hook goes on a double or treble crochet.

The socks I started last night are coming along nicely - - it is cuff down. I'm done the cuff so it is pretty easy for now - - at least I'll be able to watch football and not worry about stupid mistakes!
Wryly is offline   Reply With Quote