julieisafemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married to Greyson

Thanked 3,445 Times in 660 Posts
julieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

What an excellent thread. Thank you for starting it.

I believe unconditional love is something we aspire too every day. Some days I am pretty good and others not so much. I, like others who have posted, have learned and experienced unconditional love through my child. It's easier to see the twists and turns of behavior and hurt and anger in children. You can stay above it and not take it personally so that you can be there for them. That has helped me learn the skills to try it on adults. It is hard! Let me tell you it is easier to respond in anger than in love. But when I can check myself and look at my Mom or brother or partner and respond with love it completely transforms the interaction. It is kind of magical!
julieisafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to julieisafemme For This Useful Post: