How Do You Identify?:
Hers.
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
Medusa’s Snake Charmer

2 Highscores

Thanked 2,686 Times in 540 Posts
The JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST Reputation

My favorite commercial beer is Fuller's ESB. When I was in London some years ago, I looked for a Fuller's pub, to no avail. But I take it on draught here in the States whenever I can find it.

I brew my own beer- I brew ales and stouts/porters. I've got a CO2 system (or in the case of stout, nitrogen), but I also bottle some of each batch to give away. I don't brew lagers- fermentation for ales occurs at room temperature, but lager fermentation must be refrigerated- I'm not buying a refrigerator for that (or giving up room in mine to fit 5 gallons of fermenting beer!). Luckily, my own taste is for ales, so it works out. I've got a batch of porter on hand- my next batch will be a red ale.

Oh, and I just checked- there are gluten-free beer kits! I'll put that on the brew list.

Last edited by The JD; 06-10-2012 at 08:54 AM. Reason: this thread is really "hop"ping! (har har)
The JD is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to The JD For This Useful Post: