Verified

How Do You Identify?:
Classic Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,858 Times in 395 Posts
Bootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by fever View Post
Here I am. I can come to the West End. We can start organizing this in the Canada forum??? p.m. me and I will give you my phone number, etc.

Do we want to do a tea, or go to a tea as a group? Scuba, if you are really coming up here, what kind of notice do you need? I have extra room if you want to stay overnight. Vancouver is about 45 min away from my place.

Boots, you are welcome too. Get scuba to scoop you up on the way north. lol

Party time!

Candice
Thank you Fever! Ohhh...I just read this entire thread....I cannot wait to meet you all and hope I get the chance!!! Newly single and taking a break here...I seriously doubt Hy/She is out there too, but I'm not focusing on that. It's my time to shine as a single femme, and I'm choosing not to date right now and just really enjoying life.

Just FYI...I was at the NYE dance/party in Seattle last night dear sister femmes, and there was a plethora of handsome butches all decked out last night...I was shocked! And yes...many were single *GASP*...C'mon down ladies!!! Love and hugs to you LTD...you are simply stunning and obviously have much to offer the right person...please don't give up on love...!

Hope burns eternal,

Boots