Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,662 Times in 7,652 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJo View Post
I agree...which is why I objected to being told that my posts (and Tapu's) were somehow "not okay" and the others were.

I'm fine with any and all posting. I don't come in and smack people for derailing...I simply post what I want to, and allow others to do the same.

It's a simple approach, and lends itself to acceptance rather than policing others....and I'm all for that.

If folks here want to discuss serious subjects...have at it. I simply objected to Christie's attempts to police the thread (and me).

For what it is worth, to me, it seems there are common courtesy and respect issues that would be nice to address here.

The lesbian zone and its threads are not very widely used. A serious topic of interest and relevence to a butch lesbians was being explored. It had morphed into some herstory and reminder of where we all came from too.

In the midst of this, folks who rarely have the need to leap, suddenly needed to leap. I am a lesbian, so I am all for leaping.

However, if there was a serious conversation going on someplace about cancer treatment, it would not even occur to me to pop in and start a posting about the Red Sox.

And, I certainly would have a hard time getting bent out of shape if I wasnt responded to or if I got my hat handed to me on a sliver platter for having interrupted.

There is freedom here to go where we please and post where we want, when we want. But, to me, it doesnt over rule common courtesy and respect for others.

Just my take on things. Please, continue leaping.
Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post: