Old 04-30-2011, 08:15 AM   #2044
free-to-be

How Do You Identify?:
as myself
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
depends on the day.....

free-to-be Has the BEST Reputationfree-to-be Has the BEST Reputationfree-to-be Has the BEST Reputationfree-to-be Has the BEST Reputationfree-to-be Has the BEST Reputationfree-to-be Has the BEST Reputationfree-to-be Has the BEST Reputationfree-to-be Has the BEST Reputationfree-to-be Has the BEST Reputationfree-to-be Has the BEST Reputationfree-to-be Has the BEST Reputation

Hey - nice thread!

I'm 42 but already feel like there's little to discuss with girls in their 20's. If I wanted to raise someone I'd adopt! Trying to talk to someone who looks at their phone every 20 seconds makes me feel like I'm dealing with my ex's 3-yr-old.

I don't do the bar scene, either. After an ugly ending to a LTR in November I'm cautiously dipping my toe into the dating pool. I'm starting to think my goal is too ambitious, though. Is it still possible to find an employed, sane yet slightly adventurous woman to share our lives or did that go out of fashion while I was being a wife and mother?

Anyway - hello to everyone. After lurking about and reading old posts it looks like I can expect some lively discussions here from time to time. Doesn't look like many folks are in my part of the country, though.
free-to-be is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to free-to-be For This Useful Post: