Old 06-12-2018, 07:15 AM   #7165
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Good for you, Rock On. When I had sciatica flare ups, the pain was nearly continuous with extra sharp spikes here and there, so I valued every moment with little to no pain. Baby your back!

Today, it was the furlings. Their personalities are so different. Loki is a momma's boy and is waiting for me at the door when I get up and he nearly trips me 3-4 times between the bathroom and the kitchen. Gracie is respectful of personal space and will come up to me when I'm sitting in the bathroom or once I'm in the kitchen. She's not a crowder because she doesn't like to be crowded. Loki would be happy if he could be sewn onto me. No sense of personal space or privacy whatsoever.

But I have to say that I have the most beautiful creatures. Gracie with her grey and white tuxedo fur and light green eyes and Loki with his buff raccoon rings and golden eyes. She's so dainty but vicious and he's very much the huge bull in the china shop but is so lovable. They are two sides to a very interesting coin.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: