Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toughy View Post
What you offer makes more sense yes........

thanks............it's a great idea and good luck.

It's just a shame you have to join to browse your website......I'm sure you might be losing potential foster care folks by requiring folks to join in order to look at your pet care classifieds or events or donate or translated content. At least on my computer you have to be a member to look at any of those topics.

Hope you hand gets better...........gotta love those big ole slobbery mastiffs....
I don't think so because we have to protect the overall integrity of the site. Everything carefully monitored. If you're unsure create a free web based email. People are networking and looking to provide care or seek care. They will want to know the people are real.