WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..femme.. .babygirl...girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:
Enjoying life but ready to meet someone

Thanked 12,476 Times in 3,357 Posts
WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I cant describe the feeling I felt this morning singing this song for you Mom. You were so proud of me singing it in a piano bar in Hawaii. I loved making you proud.

I never really understood why you loved this song so much until this morning. Everytime I sang it I focused on the rose which was your favorite flower and thought about you.
This morning, as I read the words and sang them they sank deep into my soul and I FINALLY realized what it was about this song. The chance for undying absolute love. I found that love Mom. You would approve I am sure.

Your daughter has found the love of her life, her soulmate, and he is going to make me his wife. We celebrate our second anniversary next week and I wish you were here to be with us. I miss you so much Mom. But I know you would be proud of the woman I grew up to be. I know you would think leaving my family behind to grow up away from the chaos and insanity was the right decision.

When you left this world you took my sunshine. But that sunshine has been replaced again Mom. And I am happily in love.

Funny how finally understanding your love of this song would come right before the second anniversary of meeting the man that would make me the happiest woman on this earth. I love you Mom.

Happy Mother's Day

Previously known as MidnightBlueEyes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://gailsforum.files.wordpress.co...-psd340941.png
WingsOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WingsOnFire For This Useful Post: