theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,863 Times in 2,473 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Well, I think I've already posted, somewhere here in this thread, my most favorite thing to touch......my beautiful wife's soft sexy hands.

Second in line to the above is the soft hair on my little cat, Tootie's, tail!!! She always sits on my lap and sleeps, but before she drifts off to sleep, she uses her tail to stroke the skin on the back of my hand. It's the funniest thing, but she seems to really enjoy stroking my hand with her tail, and it feels so nice and sweet because the fur on her little tail is so incredibly soft.

She melts my heart every time!!!

~Theo~