Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,474 Times in 2,637 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default What is on your mind.

Reach I can relate to you and hope you find your way through although as said, you never forget as the grieving just gets less. Since the beginning of 2000 I have lost my father, mother, sister, best friend all at different times. My brother who is much older than me is not well and we are the last two of our family. I have never stopped grieving as they cross your mind on every occasion or when someone else reminds you or when you are alone and deep in thought. I will never be the same person as I was but I have to go on or give in and that I won't do.
Hang in there Reach you are in my thoughts and I am sure many others here on BFP know the value of family and friends and their loss. Keep strong.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post: