Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,661 Times in 7,652 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Having spent the last week trying to resolve a payment issue, I am not at all pleased with supposed customer service people. In this case, I paid my bill but the money was digitally removed from my account and applied to someone else's account. So, I show as in arrears.

I have spent about 8 hours in 7 days talking with the financial folks who are supposed to help me resolve this. When I call I never get the same person nor will I be transfered to the same person. I am stuck having to deal with whomever answers the phone, have to go thru the story again, have to wait while they recite the history on the computer of all the other calls for the week, wait while they track stuff down that they requested be faxed to them but cant seen to find until the 12th computer screen, then listen as they tell me what they requested wasnt sufficient to resolve the problem. So, then I get this particular persons input as to how to solve the problem which has yet to solve the problem.

In utter frustration today, I found myself lambasting some poor manager who really could have cared less about resolving the issue or understanding my anger and frustration. I do not like to raise my voice but I was screeching at these idiots. It was like talking to a brick wall.

It is rare that I get a customer service person anywhere who seems to know what they are doing or how to resolve an issue. I find the same problem when I get a manager or supervisor on the phone.

I find they expect me to kiss their asses when they made the error not me. I find they expect me to jump thru hoops to resolve a problem they themselves created. I find they are more than happy to treat me like caca rather than admit their own internal problem solving issues.

Verizon is on my fecal roster today. And I really pity the next person I have to deal with.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post: