Old 06-27-2012, 08:08 AM   #39
skeeter_01

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey you!
Relationship Status:
Sleeping single in a double bed..

skeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputation

i work in a huge level 1 trauma center/ER (university of michigan)....the customers we work with are the pt who is sick and scared and not always very nice...unfortunately..the nurses (have i mentioned that we have the BEST nurses in the country????)...are the ones who catch most of the shit...uhhh...sometimes literally!!..we've had our nurses and techs get physically assulted by pts and visitors alike...

the other customers we deal with are the family memebers...talk about people being scared! imagine your loved one lying on a trauma bay cart...SO many things that can happen or go wrong to the human body...OMG!! you have NO idea!!...

alot of the family members are polite and very nice...but there are some who. become very nasty and abusive...usually due to fear and grief or frustration because the medical staff isn't moving fast enough to suit them...

it's a tough job but i LOVE it!! i love the staff...the nurses, the docs and us clerks...we're one big family and we do our job well!!

Texting while driving is a real KILLER!!!

‎"It takes hundreds of nuts to hold a car together...but it takes only one nut to scatter them all over the highway..."
Jeff PARAMEDIC
skeeter_01 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to skeeter_01 For This Useful Post: