Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,800 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

I really appreciate that California pretty much forbids smoking anywhere.

My apartment complex does not allow smoking in the apartments or on any of the grounds. It is cause for eviction if someone lights up.

People have to trudge out and away in order to grab a smoke.

It is one of the reasons I chose this place. Smoke is a big trigger for my asthma. I don't know what I would do in a place without any or very few laws regarding smoking cigarettes, pipes or cigars.

Pipes and cigars. Forget about it. Instant wheezing.

We have tons of people that vape in cars and outside of stores but I have not found that to be a problem for me.

When I am near a smoker I do worry about their high risk of developing COPD in time.

Sometimes, with a client, I have had to leave my door open because the smoke seems to have permeated all of their clothing and skin.

I try not to gag honestly.

I know it is a pretty serious and difficult addiction to break for many people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post
when people smoke in a space that they know people are going to have to walk through their smoke.

my neighbors stands outside his door puffing (and disgustingly hacking) right outside his door, (which is next to my door) so when i do happen to go in or out, i have to walk through his wall of stinky cheap cherry cigarillo smoke.

Not to mention if i am not out there, i have to hear him hacking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ocean View Post
dee so sorry u have to smell and hear that ~ the woman downstairs makes me gag in good weather with her windows open. I can't stomach the smell, she smells too .

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post: