betenoire

How Do You Identify?:
Satan in a Sunday Hat
Preferred Pronoun?:
Maow
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,742 Times in 2,566 Posts
betenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
Yeah if not eating carbs you do not want to eat much fruit and only certain types really when you do.

I personally did not get any headaches, my roommate did but they upped their intake of protein and essential oils and the headaches stopped.

For me I know I am not getting enough protein/essential oils when I start craving carbs/sweets.
I'm thinking for myself I probably should have eased into it instead of just jumping in. Before January 1st I was drinking energy drinks at work (and you KNOW what is in those fuckers!) so to totally cut out everything including the stuff that mother nature made has probably put my body into some sort of shock.

Maybe I should eat a piece of fruit every day until my body stops throwing tantrums because I won't buy Rockstar? (Not bananas, though. Those are the devil.)