How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Joe,

Correct, no flour in these and I have no problems with them falling apart unless I use a cheaper PB.

I for one do not use soy flour due to the estrogen properties. If I need flour, I use an almond flour, but find that I rarely if ever actually need it for anything. Sometimes, I will add flax meal to these as well as other baked goods.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Mario View Post
Thanks for the recipe, Jess. I noticed there is no flour in the recipe. Is this correct?

I made Peanutbutter Cookies last month with Soy Flour substituted for the wheat flour in my family recipe. I also added some flax meal to add a bit more fiber and further reduce the net carbs .

Soy flour has 1/3 (or less) the carbs of wheat flour plus more fiber. It also has protien, which is absent in wheat flour. I don't know why bakeries don't make (100%) Soy Flour baked goods; they'd make a fortune.
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post: