View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 05:29 PM   #76
JustBeingMe

How Do You Identify?:
as ME
Relationship Status:
I don't need no stinking status.

Thanked 1,691 Times in 694 Posts
JustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST Reputation

What meats are your sources for protein?(I already eat a lot of chicken, kinda get sick of it at times) Is ground turkey leaner than any of the ground meats you can purchase, ie ground sirloin, extra lean ground beef, etc. ? Are there any red meats that you choose over others? How do you cook them? Do you bake them or broil them, etc?
I just joined the thread and am seriously considering doing this type food intake so long as I can afford it. I have pretty much stopped eating bread all together. I have been working out on treadmill daily and doing well with that. So, your input on the above questions is greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Just.

PS. I don't have the option of purchasing fresh seafood or fresh water fish in local grocery store. It's a teeny tiny town where I live. And that part sucks. I wish I were back in Austin where I could shop at the whole foods grocery store there or even HEB where I could get things a little easier like fresh fish and fresh seafood. ugh.