View Single Post
Old 04-17-2016, 06:42 PM   #85
FemmeTastic

How Do You Identify?:
femme lesbian
Relationship Status:
married to my handsome husbutch

FemmeTastic Has the BEST ReputationFemmeTastic Has the BEST ReputationFemmeTastic Has the BEST ReputationFemmeTastic Has the BEST ReputationFemmeTastic Has the BEST ReputationFemmeTastic Has the BEST ReputationFemmeTastic Has the BEST ReputationFemmeTastic Has the BEST ReputationFemmeTastic Has the BEST ReputationFemmeTastic Has the BEST ReputationFemmeTastic Has the BEST Reputation

Well, I actually do, but not online or anything. I am a cosmetician and I have my own salon (in Germany!), where I use the products when I give a client a make-up but I would never try to promote that on a place like this. Actually I decided to work with the brand because I am personally so in love with it. But there are lots of other brands I like, too. It's just very difficult to find something organic and vegan and of high quality.
Apparently my love for the products makes me sound like I'm advertising but that wasn't my intention and I'm sorry if it came across like that. I just really adore the products.
FemmeTastic is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FemmeTastic For This Useful Post: