Old 09-27-2018, 04:41 PM   #5446
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockOn View Post
My frame of mind is not great right now. I have an all day training session tomorrow and just before I left work today, I pulled up the email to see who else will be attending.

There will be two asshole men I cannot stand there. I know one will approach me at some point and try to chit chat. We were sort of friends about 10 years ago. Tomorrow may become HIS DAY to find out why I want nothing to do with him ever again.

I am trying so hard to demobilize my head and my thinking tonight. It is not serving any useful purpose. This task is turning into a real quiz.
Hey, how did this go?

I'm okay today. I've felt a bit sluggish the past couple of days but relaxed too. Now, I have fun plans for this weekend. Maybe a couple of movies to take in, crafts to buy and chores to do. I don't mind chores, except bathroom chores. Even when it's only me, it eventually adds up to ick.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: