Old 02-10-2012, 07:34 PM   #218
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
Well, that is something different from what I was talking about, although I do agree that it is sort of a pointless thread for the reason you indicate.

What I am saying is that I have never felt I have ever had a crush on anyone, ever, anywhere. Here I am defining crush as being "sort of" liking someone. I am confident in my "liking" of someone. So, I was asking for a definition.
Goodness Gracious you two!!!!

Yes Dapper, IMO a crush is sorta liking someone. It's like you see someone out a club and you talk to them and you sorta like them. It's like the stage between not knowing them and knowing them.

Online it is easy to have a crush on someone. You like what they post, their pics but you don't really know them till you exchange emails, phone calls, likes, dislikes and meet them. Then you know...you know?

It's not complicated. Honest. And as far as posting in here. If i may, it's like a game of sorts. If you have a "crush" you see if someone that you are crushing on has a crush. And if they do, you hope it's you.

Well, i mean if you are single of course. It's suppose to be fun!!!!!!!

Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post: