View Single Post
Old 04-07-2020, 10:37 PM   #4002
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Gov. Jay Inslee today, recognizing the dire situation in other states, announced the state of Washington will return more than 400 ventilators received from the Strategic National Stockpile to the SNS inventory to help states facing higher numbers of COVID-19 cases.

I'm happy to hear this BUT judging from what I witnessed today, people who have heard this must mistakenly think it's OK now to stop practicing social distancing and leave the house! I saw people out in groups today, some practically standing shoulder to shoulder!

I was ONLY out today because of an medical appointment I could not avoid. After the appointment I headed straight home but things I saw on my way there made my head spin!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post: