TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrea View Post
I will be watching, TruTexan. Should be more of a real debate with just the two of them and Rachel Maddow will be an excellent moderator and have some really good questions.

What would your Flint MI question be?
I would ask both of them to answer this: Would you press for the Federal Gov't to seek charges against those involved and would you press for prosecution for all involved. I would also like to ask this: What do you plan to do about cleaning up Flint Michigan water supplies and how are you going to give them clean water and keep it coming to them for however long it takes to clean up their water supplies? I ask those questions because I believe there are quite a few individuals and or groups involved that caused this to happen and I would like to see them prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. I think a Federal investigation needs to be made and fact findings done. Then I think our Govt should step in and help in everyway they can like clean up and clean safe water supply to that area. I think some kind of law suit needs to be done on behalf of those infected with lead poisoning too and the govt of michigan made to pay for it and if they are broke, then the Fed needs to step in a pay them and for their medical needs forever. You can't get rid of lead poisoning, it causes so many medical issues and even death. It's a lifetime effect on them.