View Single Post
Old 01-22-2017, 08:29 AM   #67
tantalizingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Me

Thanked 4,010 Times in 823 Posts
tantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Yesterday, after marching in Washington, I started to feel something I haven't felt since the election. It was hope. I am now hopeful that we can do something and I will continue to BE a part of the solution, instead of on the sidelines talking about it. I am truly humbled by the experience.

And one more thing about #notmypresident. While many poo poo those of us who detest and abhor the idea of Trump as the POTUS and brand us as "sore losers" and "whiners", take a long hard look at all of the protest marches that took place outside of the United States. There must be something to it if others, who are looking in from the outside, see the same things we do and fear the same things we do. Look at who is the common denominator.
tantalizingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to tantalizingfemme For This Useful Post: