Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

I confess...

...I knew I shouldn't have had that spicy Cajun chicky sammich yesterday since I knew I had forgotten to take my tummy pill (stupid Rx for my stupid hella horrible acid reflux) but it was soooooooo good it was almost worth the misery

...my psych teacher was awesome and looks like that class is going to be super enjoyable for me (eventhough half the class is made up of wacky schmoopy teenagers from the local high school who are doing Early College)

...I can only hope my anatomy/physiology class goes even half that well, because I know I'm gonna have the most trouble in that area. Guess it's my fault for taking the hardest a/p class they offered, but I wanted it to count more towards possible transfers. I just know my brain wasn't meant to remember every lil doodad whatsit on the human body.

...I'm happy to see warmer weather (yes, 30 degrees is now considered warm for me).

...I'm impatient waiting for my tax info to get here, cause ever since I took an H&R Block job on a whim a few years ago I've become a total nerd during tax season...lol Also thinking that if I didn't have classes during the day I might go back and do some temp work there. I made boatloads of $$$ at the place, just for sitting in a chair and crunching some numbers. (Well, if you don't count the gazillion tax laws I had to learn each year.)

...I'm also impatient for the remainder of my student grant refund $. I was planning on saving it for emergencies and necessities but I think I may have to dip in to it a little cause my laptop seems to be on the verge of kicking the electronical bucket.

...(most importantly) I miss my boo and am sooooo ready for some snuggly quality time.
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post: