Old 01-25-2010, 01:31 AM   #6
TCB

How Do You Identify?:
Male (FTM)
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/His/Sir :)
Relationship Status:
My heart does not give of itself easily

TCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stronghealer View Post
TCB!!Nice to see another vocalist!Testosterone has changed my singing voice...my goal is to take some voice lessons.In some ways I miss my old voice,although it was quite feminine...My mom used to say "How does that sweet voice come out of you?"

How about you?What kind of music to you like to sing?Do you write your own material?

Testosterone has surely changed my voice. Primarily in positive ways. It's taken much adjustment but I've been managing and working with it. I will say I'm happier with it.
I was fortunate to not have a high talking voice, but I sang a very nice falsetto before T. My falsetto is still great, but in a different way lol.
The music I sing is all over the map. My biggest influence is Elvis Presley.
I sing a lot of ballads, adult contemporary, Pop, Pop/rock.
I actually just finished writing and recording my first original track with a producer. Still waiting on the final touches with it before I move on to the next couple tracks that I'm ready to lay down. I'm truly excited.
My next goal is to start taking one on one lessons for Piano.
TCB is offline   Reply With Quote