Old 04-19-2017, 02:00 PM   #6
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,784 Times in 4,469 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

I identify as a stone butch and it is something that does not change. It does include sexual boundaries and those don't change for me ever. It is also about energy exchange for me and ties into my dominance and is freeing for me to know that my partner understands I am stone and wants to be with me and compliments what I am and that boundaries are clear.

If other people have different definitions of stone or it changes over time for them I think that is their right but if they are dating or partnered with someone that person needs to know so that they know what they are dealing with or getting into. If someone thinks they are with someone stone, or someone stone in a certain way and it turns out not to be the case it can be hurtful and confusing. I have had several femme partners and friends go through that.
There are also times where someone honestly does change and they don't realize it, so that of course isn't being dishonest but still can be hard for a partner to go through.

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post: